Good film news blossom with the first waves of the spring air. The sixth edition of Five Flavours Film Festival takes place from 24 to 30 October, 2012.
Wolczykij Festival, taking its Polish name after Snufkin character from the Moomin series, hosts the only screening of 'Anam, the One with No Name. The Last Interview with Tiziano Terzani' on Saturday, 25 February. The last interview with the world-renowned journalist, writer and traveller who admired Asia, was made in his home in Orsigna, Tuscany, just two months before his death.
- A five and a six
- Festival's poll: answer and win
- Festival in Krakow and Poznan
- Taiwan, Japan and Korea to close festival in Warsaw
- Spanish mistery at Five Flavours
- Sunday with Hou Hsiao-hsien in KINO.LAB
- Extra screening of "Norwegian Wood" in Muranow
- Tiziano Terzani in Muranow cinema
- Festival bags in Muranow and CCA
- Today: Taiwan and New Asian Cinema
Page 1 of 9